1. Legal information
- - "customer": any natural person who acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft, liberal or agricultural activity and who buys a product on the site
- - "customer area": means a virtual space in the form of web pages within the site dedicated to the customer and accessible via the "My account" section.
- - “online sales space”: refers to a virtual space in the form of web pages within the site dedicated to the sale of products;
- - “sheet”: refers to the presentation sheet of a product offered for sale online in the online sales area;
- - "delivery costs": by standard colissimo (France - at home without signature). Delivery costs remain the responsibility of the customer, except for deliveries from 60 euros of purchase (France only)
- - “return costs”: the costs related to the return of a product are the responsibility of the customer
- - “basket”: refers to the summary page of the products chosen by the customer as they browse the site with a view to placing a possible order;
- - “party”: designates FLAXLAB or the customer in the singular, and FLAXLAB and the customer together in the plural;
- - “product”: refers to any product offered for sale in the online sales area and whose characteristics are presented on the site;
- - “website”: website published by FLAXLAB and accessible online at the address www.linaeskincare.com ;
- - “user”: any person using the site, whether a simple Internet user or a customer.
- - be of legal age and have full legal capacity to engage under these general conditions;
- - be informed that his commitment does not require a handwritten or electronic signature. The acceptance of these general conditions of sale and the order of the basket is implemented by a consent by "click"
- - that he acts as a consumer, that is to say that the acquisition of the products is exclusively intended for his personal and private use
6. Opposition of the general conditions
7. Conditions of access and identification
7.1 Access to the site
7.2 Creating an account
- - Step 1: Creation of the account: the user completes the registration form by filling in the requested fields and specifying the e-mail address as well as the password. These elements will consist of the user's identifiers.
- - Step 2: Once this information has been entered, the user validates the form. The user receives a confirmation email to the email address provided.
On this occasion, the user undertakes to provide accurate and complete information and to regularly update his information. In this respect, the user can update his information about him by accessing the "My account" section.
The user must indicate a valid e-mail address which will allow, in particular, the sending of an e-mail confirming his registration and recovery and modification of his password.
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that he alone has access to the e-mail authorizing the password modification procedure.
The user is solely responsible for the preservation, conservation and confidentiality of his password and other confidential data that may be transmitted to him by FLAXLAB.
The user undertakes to take all useful measures to ensure this perfect confidentiality.
Any use of a password presumes use of the services offered on the site by the user to whom it belongs.
The user undertakes to modify his password without delay in the event of communication to third parties or theft of his password by resetting his password on the website.
FLAXLAB cannot be held liable in the event of fraudulent or abusive use or due to voluntary or involuntary disclosure to anyone of its identifiers and/or passwords.
8. Product information
9. Order process
9.1 Choice of products
9.2 Product Order Process
- - Step 1: choice of products and filling of the basket;
- - Step 2: access to the detail of the order in the basket. During this stage, the customer has the option of checking the details of the order and its total price, excluding any delivery costs, modifying it, correcting any errors or canceling the order;
- - Step 3: identification of the customer if he is not already connected (either by connecting to his pre-existing customer space, or by creating one);
- - Step 4: choice of billing and delivery address;
- - Step 5: on this same screen, summary of the order and acceptance of the general conditions of sale before payment. During this stage, the customer also has the option of checking the details of the order and its total price, including any additional cost for delivery, modifying it, correcting any errors or abandoning the order.
- - Step 6: choice of payment method and payment of the order.
Once the order has been validated and paid for, the order can no longer be modified by the customer.
FLAXLAB acknowledges receipt of the customer's order by sending an email without delay.
Any order will only be considered after acceptance of payment. Any rejection of payment will imply the cancellation of the order.
FLAXLAB undertakes to honor orders received within the limits of available stocks and in the event of unavailability to inform the customer by any means at his convenience; the order will be canceled and the amount corresponding to the order refunded directly to the customer's account.
- - credit cards, Visa and Mastercard;
- - PayPal.
12. Right of withdrawal
12.1 Deadlines and scope
12.2 Modalities for exercising the right of withdrawal
- - in new condition in their original packaging;
- - undamaged and complete;
- - undamaged or soiled under conditions exceeding simple trial use;
- - without soiling, perforation, tearing, burning, discoloration, deformation;
- - with all the elements representing the brand or the model of the brand (logo, external brand label, etc.).
12.3 Returns and Refunds
13. Returns outside the "right of withdrawal"
13.1 If the package is damaged
- - If the customer chooses a carrier offered by FLAXLAB, then the customer can turn against FLAXLAB;
- - If the customer chooses a carrier other than those offered by FLAXLAB, then the customer cannot turn against FLAXLAB, the latter not being liable for damages incurred during delivery.
Regarding the deadline for returning the damaged package, the customer will return the damaged product within a maximum period of (3) three days.
To return a damaged package, the customer must not use the withdrawal form, since the right of withdrawal is only accepted if the item is returned in perfect condition. The customer must give FLAXLAB formal notice by registered letter (FLAXLAB - 6, rue de Tourville 78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye).
13.2 Non-compliant package
Shipping methods: Colissimo without signature, Mondial relay
Free from 49€
These rates are considered inclusive of all taxes.
Any risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to the customer when the latter or a third party designated by him, and other than the carrier offered by FLAXLAB, takes physical possession of these products.
If the customer chooses to entrust the return of the product to a carrier other than that offered by FLAXLAB, the customer is informed that the risk of loss or damage to the product is then transferred to him upon delivery of the product to the carrier.
In the absence of delivery on the date or at the end of the period provided for or, failing this, at the latest thirty days after the conclusion of the contract, the customer is informed that he has the possibility of terminating the contract, by registered letter with request for acknowledgment of receipt or in writing on another durable medium, if, after having ordered, under the same terms, FLAXLAB to make the delivery within a reasonable additional period, FLAXLAB has not performed within this period.
In this circumstance, the contract is considered resolved upon receipt by FLAXLAB of the letter or writing informing it of this resolution, unless it has been executed in the meantime.
The customer is informed that he can immediately terminate the contract if FLAXLAB refuses to deliver the product or if it does not fulfill its obligation to deliver the product on the date or at the end of the period when this date or this period constitutes for the customer an essential condition of the contract, this resulting from the circumstances surrounding the conclusion of the contract or from an express request of the customer.
In the event of termination of the contract, FLAXLAB will reimburse the client for all sums paid, without undue delay following the date on which the contract was terminated.
15. Product Use
17. Data processing and freedoms
17.1 Personal data
- - the management and monitoring of account creation and the relationship with customers in general;
- - management and monitoring of orders, payments, deliveries, shipments and returns, as well as customer service / after-sales service;
- - the management of customer accounts;
- - sales and marketing management
- - the management of customer statistics;
- - measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- - commercial prospecting and personalization of offers;
- - customer relations on social networks
This information is intended for FLAXLAB, as well as for any subcontractors for the aforementioned purposes, for the purposes of managing the commercial relationship, managing commercial prospecting and marketing targeting, as well as for its contractual and commercial partners at marketing purposes.
The customer is informed on each personal data collection form of the mandatory or optional nature of the answers. In the absence of information of a mandatory nature, the order could not be processed or could be delayed, and the commercial information could not be sent to the customer.
In accordance with the provisions relating to personal data, the customer has a right to access, query, modify, rectify and delete his data which allows him, if necessary, to rectify, complete, update update, block or delete personal data concerning him which is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
The customer has
Finally, the customer has a right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to his data being used for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial.
If the customer has accepted it, when creating his account, special offers or promotional e-mails proposing novelties, exclusives and others may be sent to him.
The customer may request to no longer receive e-mails at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose and inserted at the bottom of the page of each of the e-mails sent to him.
For more information, click here .